The Pre-Order Process 

Order your Rattan pieces with ease of mind. Most items that go out of stock (unless discontinued) are able to be pre-ordered. 

Read the important points below to understand our pre-order process at Rattan and Cane and what you can expect. 

Delivery Estimates: 

With most of our pre-order items, the turn around can be anywhere from 4 - 8 weeks (approx.), not withstanding additional and unexpected delays. 

Please feel free to contact us if you wish to enquire about the expected turn around time on a specific product. 

Easy and Convenient Payment Options: 

Pre-order items can be purchased immediately. When you add the order to your cart you will be asked to pay the full amount. If however you wish to pay with a 60% deposit, please contact us and arrange a pre-order invoice. There are no additional charges for choosing to pay a deposit. 

Keeping in Touch: 

Our priority is keeping you informed. Throughout the pre-order process you will receive regular updates on the status and estimated arrival dates of your items to our warehouses. We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service, and if there is information we receive, guarantee you will receive it too. 

If you would like additional updates at any time, you are welcome to get in contact with us. 

Outstanding Balance: 

If you choose to pay a 60% deposit at the time of purchase, the remaining 40% is payable before the shipment is sent to you. We will contact you as soon as your item reaches the warehouse to ensure a prompt delivery timeframe. 

Change of Mind: 

We understand that over time circumstances change and for a number a reasons you may wish to cancel your pre-order. 

We are able to cancel any pre-orders (whether you have Paid in full or paid a deposit) prior to them being shipped to you. 

For cancellation of a pre-ordered item, a 15% cancellation fee will occur. After the item has shipped, our normal return and refund policy will apply.