Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 04 and Dec 14. *ETA to AUS Only
Shipping & Returns: Flat rate shipping AUS wide.
With its impressive stance, this majestic library hutch is a statement piece for any dining or living area. It’s an absolute storage saviour, mixing drawer and shelf space with appealing hand-woven baskets and painted countertop cabinets. The period-charm cornice and airbrushed paint finish detailing are the perfect backdrop to display your beloved possessions. Store glassware in the cupboards, display cookbooks and pantry cupboard essentials in mason jars on the shelves, and place table linen and aprons in the baskets with dinner party crockery in the drawers. An exceptional piece of craftsmanship that will add character to your space.
- Dimensions: 180cm Width x 50cm x Depth x 220cm Height
- Assembly: Fully Assembled
- Material: Mahogany and Kubu Rattan
- Cleaning: Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth. Avoid the use of cleaners and abrasives, as these will damage the material
- Warranty: 1 year structural
- Weather: Suggested for indoor use, undercover and away from all weather. It is up to the customer to use outdoors, however any use outdoors voids warranty.