Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 04 and Dec 14. *ETA to AUS Only
Shipping & Returns: Flat rate shipping AUS wide.
The Tiara Wishbone designer bar stool is a replica of the original Hans J Wegner CH24 Wishbone chair designed in 1950. The iconic design was inspired by portraits of Danish merchants sitting in Chinese Ming Dynasty chairs. It combines top rails and arms into a single piece with a characteristic Y-shaped back which provides comfortable support while giving stability to the steam-bent top. A natural paper cord base provides additional comfort and style whilst the tapered legs are an additional stylish feature of the stool. Designed to suit a standard kitchen counter height of 89-95cm.
*Available in multiple colours: Black, Black on Black, Natural Oak, White, White with Black, White - Coastal Oak, White - Coastal Oak with Black.
- Dimensions: 56cm Width x 95cm Height x 56cm Depth
- Seat Height: 65cm
- Material: Solid Beech Frame with Danish Paper Cord seat
- Finish: Nylon feet pads on each leg
- Cleaning: Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth. Avoid the use of cleaners and abrasives, as these will damage the material
- Warranty: 1 year structural
- Weather: Suggested for indoor use, undercover and away from all weather. It is up to the customer to use outdoors, however any use outdoors voids warranty.