Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 16 and Dec 26. *ETA to AUS Only
Shipping & Returns: Flat rate shipping AUS wide.
The Tiara Wishbone designer chair is a replica of the original Hans J Wegner CH24 Wishbone chair designed in 1950. The iconic design was inspired by portraits of Danish merchants sitting in Chinese Ming Dynasty chairs. It combines top rails and arms into a single piece with a characteristic Y-shaped back which provides comfortable support while giving stability to the steam-bent top. A natural paper cord base provides additional comfort and style whilst the tapered legs are an additional stylish feature of the stool.
*Available in multiple colours:
- Dimensions: 56cm Width x 74cm Height x 55cm Depth
- Seat Height: 46cm
- Material: Solid Oak Frame with Danish Paper Cord seat
- Backrest: Solid piece of timber, not joined
- Finish: Nylon feet pads on each leg
- Cleaning: Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth. Avoid the use of cleaners and abrasives, as these will damage the material
- Warranty: 1 year structural
- Weather: Suggested for indoor use, undercover and away from all weather. It is up to the customer to use outdoors, however any use outdoors voids warranty.